Monday, July 17, 2006

2002 Japan 4th Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival Last Day

Nothing to do when we go to the airport..... When we pack our luggage, we really feel don't want to come back to Malaysia at that time......... One week we stay in Japan, but I didn't feel enough at all.... Don't know why..... everytime when the festival come to the end, I always feel that I want to stay longer or spend more times on that place....

One week, you can say it is long and also can say it is short.... but for me... I hope it can be 1 month.... at least I can have more time to go others place for sight seeing...... I think in the future, I will go to Japan again.... just for travel..... then maybe I will feel enough...... Because I didn't go to Tokyo, Disneyland, and others famous attractive place....

Because of harmonica..... I really have a lot of exciting journey in my life..... Although this small little instrument is not so popular in the market..... but for sure, this little harmonica have given me a lot of colors.... not only in my life but also in music...... I hope that in the future, I can fully utilise this instrument to travel around the world.... make friends...... sight seeing... concert..... of course I also hope that I can have my own CD album....... I also wish that I can use this little instrument to help more people in this world......

The up coming journey is very close to me.... 1st of August..... we will go to Taiwan for the 6th Asia Pacific Harmonica festival and competitions event...... I think this time I will bring more information back from Taiwan....... But before that.... in 2004, The 5th Asia Pacific Harmonica festival is in Hong Kong.... I took a lot of photos in Hong Kong also..... I will post that event also...... Hope you can enjoy what I have write in my blog...... Thank you for you time.....


As you can see the Aeroplane wing Jal.... we are coming back from Japan........

This is the food that provided in the plane.... not bad also.... hehehehe......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»