Tuesday, June 27, 2006

6th Malaysia-Singapore Harmonica Competition

Hahahaha.... I know some of you may wait for too long on this 6th Malaysia-Singapore Harmonica Competition..... Because I stil got some photos didn't received yet, but is ok now, almost everything is here already...... Thanks to those who sent photos to me..... Thank you....




Both of them is my senior, and they have a lot of collections of harmonica. Some of the collections are built in 1957, and the harmonica is stil look very fine and new although so many years already. On my left is Mr. Lim Kean Leng, and on my right is Mr. Chin Lip Ming. Mr. Chin not just loving playing harmonica, and he also love to modifield harmonica.... he also intresting in audio Hi- Fi set up.... When I met him, he share a lot of experience on all the things that he know.... Mr. Lin are working in China, I hope he can come back here and give a hand to built up harmonica event. Because last time before he worked in China, he develop a newsletter and every 2 weeks we will received the newsletter and in the newsletter there is a lot of international harmonica information and festival that can let us know what is going on, on the europe country.Both of them are very kind....




Opening ceremory, three children were perform on the stage... looks very cute......

And then follow by Mr Lee Hea Bong from Korea.....

Bai brother's trio, from China Bei Jing.....

He is a pianica teacher in Japan, he love to play blues and jazzy music, and he also have a lot of music knowledge both education and production.

Me and Mr Choon Siang playing duet on the opening ceremory. We played pop song "Shape of my heart"......

3 of us were playing country medly and two guitars.....


I am playing 2 solo song also, the 1st song is composed by George Gershwin - An American In Paris and the second song is a pop country song Cotton Eyed Joe and I arranged it into techno style.

Of course, at last mr Chong Ah Kow and 3 of us were playing together and everybody were so enjoy for this opening ceremory concert....

I will post the competitions photos soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»