Monday, June 12, 2006

2002 Japan 4th Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival 4th Day

Today we are free, most of the time we perform on the open stage and taken photos with friends. Open stage means everybody can register to perform on the stage within 30 minuets.


I am doing solo on the open stage.....

my friends join me on the open stage.... we have play a several song....

4 of us play together on the open stage, actually I am enjoying more when I am doing open stage performance.... Because all the audience is not so serious and we can have fun together with all the audience.......

hahaha... just having fun only.....

Whenever Mr Lee Hea Bong apear, he always have a naughty action....... hehehe.....

Harmonica friends from Taiwan.... all of them playing very well on the free style category....

See.... Mr Lee Hea Bong again......

Of course, I met Mr. Teruhisa Mano in Japan.... He is a very nice and very kind person....

3 of them are playing so nice and so well. Long time I didn't heard their playing already.... They have a trio name call Ojoymay.

He is Mr. Lee Oskar, He playing blues harp harmonica.In 1995,Japan were organizing the world harmonica festival and competitions at Yokohama.... I saw a video tape that he was perform on the stage.... I got stone when I listen to his playing.... because he using blues harp harmonica jaming on the stage but it's sounds like a trumpet when he use high key. When he shift to lower key, it's sounds like a trombone..... how can it be..... i stil can not figure it out..... amazing.....

All of us were taking photos at the lower ground rest room.....

No comments: