Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Myself in 1998

I am new in using blog, haha... a lot of things start learning.... let me post up some of my competition photos here... Actually I start to play Harmonica at the age of 14.. and I have fews friends playing harmonica together until now.....

The 1st Asia Pacific competition that we took part was in the year of 1998, It is the "2nd Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival and Competition"this event was held in Malaysia PJ Civic Hall.... In this competitions, I have met a lot of people around the world,there is 6 country take part in this event. There are Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and Hong Kong.From this big festival, I slowly develop my stage experience.....

In this festival, I won a lot of category.... I won the 1st runner up in Blues Harp harmonica "Diatonic Harmonica" .... I felt very luckly that I can won this prizes, because I use 3 month to pick up this instrument and go for this competions without thinking...But of course, in my mind, I just want to get some experience on it, and didn't hope will won..... This is really surprised...




Look is so so so so Ah Beng.... hehehe..... but still young mar.. that time... The person who stand in the middle is one of the Judge from Japan Mr. Yusin Yoshida.




This is the 2nd runner up in chromatic solo open categry....



On my left is my harmonica best partner Oscar Tan, both of us just using not more than one month to practice the song and we go for this competition..... also never expect getting any prized....





This is our main team, 4 of us use to practice and play together..... on the right is Oscar, 2nd right is me, the 3rd right is Patrick Koh and the one who beside Patrick, is really really enough of power, why say so... because he is our team Big brother, his weight is 2 times of my weight, it woud'nt blow away when big storm coming... an who is he???? he is Mr. Ng Ming Check, nick name (Black Pearl) hahaha..... he's still available now.... he have very good responsibility, care,love,strong career,have own house and car.... anyone intrest can write in to my chatter box... hahaha......


He is son of Mano,Teruhisa Mano.He is now incharge for all the bussiness for Tombo harmonica in Japan.I am so surprised that he gave me two blues harp harmonica "Lee Oskar" after the closing ceremony and I am glad to received that harmonica....


All the black shirt people is from Taiwan, they are very good with their playing....

This uncle is from Japan, very nice person and as well as playing harmonica, he use to move his body and it's looks like he is dancing when he is playing harmonica....

Of course, as you can see their cloth already know is from Japan, 4 of them are playing very well and the colabration in their playing are perfect.... and that's the main reason they won Champion in ensemble category.....


hahaha.. 3 of them are all MC, all beautifull girl hahaha....... on the left hand her name is "许大颖" the one who wear blue color is Asaka, and I have add her website in my blog also... she just publish her new book "天亮" you can get in any book store.... and want to know more about her you can visit her website here http://www.myasaka.com/ The one who wear green color is "张翠云" 3 of them are best friends....

No comments: