Thursday, April 16, 2009

My solo concert in Penang

I am so glad that I could perform in Penang, and thank you for all the member who have put in so much effort to make this thing happen. I have cut out some video and you can have a look at it and hope you enjoy it.

This song is from my album, is very challenging. Because I have arrange this song into longer version. Most of the player only play one time and no repeat. In my repeat I have make the tempo faster than the beginning. The challenging is not only play fast and also it's need a lot of stamina to sustain all the while to the end. I have practice this song for 2 weeks than only do recording in studio. The live guitar changing the whole song into a very energetic power feel. A lot of audience love this song very much and I willing to perform for all of you, because this is my pleasure to do so...... Thank you for listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Owen. Very nice job on Flight of the Bumblebee, and very nice web site. I'll be at the SPAH convention this year, you should come to it!