Thursday, June 08, 2006

2002 Japan 4th Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival 3rd Day

Today is the 3rd day in Japan, and today I have took part in free style competitions. Actually before I take part, I really don't know what should I do in this category. Because this is a new category. So I decided to do something creative and challenge. That is, left hand play harmonica and right hand play piano.

I have choose a jazz piece, call "As Times Goes By " very romantic piece, and I like it so much.



I still remember that is a Yamaha grand piano, and that is my first time I played a grand piano. Normally that we can see it in the music center or music college is baby grand piano. The size is smaller than a real grand piano.



My friend have recorded it down but is just 20 second long.


This is the stage, and the stage are very big.....


My friends also took part in Trio open category..... After that, we went out for our lunch..... we took pizza for our lunch, is just nearby the Atsugi hall.


That's our pizza lunch, is slighly different than Pizza Hut, but is tasty as well.. hehehe....



After we have finished our lunch, 4 of us ride on a superbike. That was cool.... hahaha.....




At night, the organizer is having a welcome dinner at our hotel ballroom..... but is not all the people will invited to attend this dinner, but most of us were invited to attended this welcome dinner..... you can see the picture... Mr. Lee Hea Bong is so naughty...... hahaha... but he really very funny and happy go lucky.... hahaha.......



5 of us were perform on the stage...... but later will have more people go on stage jam with us.....



and then my friend from France, Mr. Alexandre Thollon, using his blues harp harmonica playing with us. We were playing "St. Louis Blues" after that we were doing 12 bar blues jaming on the stage....


All the guess from others country were dancing on the flow while we were jaming on the stage.... The whole environment is so great.... hahaha....


Another player go on stage jaming with us, he is from Japan.



3 more people go on stage but you can see on the right hand side there is 2 people playing percussion for us. The one who wearing white shirt is Mr Lee Hea Bong from Korea, he is holding a beer bottle and the one who stand beside him is Oscar Tan, he is holding a fock and spoon... hahaha.......


more and more people go on the stage playing with us, do you know why?????? Because they all get drunk. hahaha..... drink too many sake..... I also drink a lot before I go on stage..... hehehe.....


Hahaha..... all of them is so happy on the stage...... Sake is one of the reason make all of them so high...... hahahaha..... This is so unforgetable.......

No comments: