Monday, June 05, 2006

6th Malaysia-Singapore Harmonica Competition

The 6th Malaysia-Singapore Harmonica Competition just finished on 3rd and 4th June 2006.I am so happy that can met so many harmonica lover from others country and stage.Thank you very much to the organizer Harmonica World Sdn Bhd and Co-Organizer YMCA Kuala Lumpur. Without their hard work, will not have chance to watch such great performance on the openning ceremory as well as all the contestent who took part in this competition.

Thank you for all the people who coming to this event, and I thanks to the organizer too, because they have gave me a chance to hold a "Blues Harp" seminar in this event.Beside that, I also thanks to all the participant who attend my seminar.I hope that you undertand what I have shared in the seminar and I hope in the future, I can have chance to hold for intermediate level and advanced level. So that I can let more people to know more about blues harp harmonica, rather than playing it without any guildlines.Beside that, I have to thanks to all the volunteer, and MC. All of you are great and make this event go well.

I will post this event in my blog as soon as possible, but I need your help also.For those who have took photos in the event, please send me a copy of your photos, so that I can select some photo to post it and let oversea people can read it.If possible, send me the video file as well. Thank you very much... my email address is owenharmonica@yahoo.com

For all the contestent who took part in the competitions, you are really doing well and getting better and better.I hope this coming Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival in Taiwan can have more people attend.For those who have won in Malaysia-Singapore Harmonica Competition, congratualation to all of you. But remember, you just have nearly 2 month to do your best and improve yourself.1st of august, you will go to Taiwwan to take part The 6th Asia Harmonica Festival and Competitons in Taipei.Good Luck and wish you all the best.....

But please remember email your photo to me..... hehehe... Thank you.....

No comments: