Monday, March 10, 2008

My Solo Concert In Penang.... 10th March 2008

Is my pleasure to have this great oppoturnity to perform and giving masterclass in Penang. It was so great with all of you.

The whole night was wonderfull, more than 200 audience in the concert hall and I have prepare 15 favourite songs played at the concert. At the end, everybody was so great and keep enco, and I have play another 2 songs to end the concert.

Thank you very much for all the people who put so many effort to make this concert alive.... Special thanks to Mr. Kok Chuan, Chee Tion and all the stage crew. Because all of your help, this concert become so unforgetable and memorable..... Thank you so much...... Is great to met all of you and works with all of you..... Wish to collaborate again in the near future....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe....Good to see you on the stage...We welcome you to penang more!!

Hope we have chance to ask you to penang again ^.^

owen said...

Hi,

I wish to visit more, and is my pleasure that I can share my playing and music with all of you....


Regards,


Owen

Anonymous said...

Hehe....I saw you have been in Japan before....So NICE!!!
日本を大好き。

Eanly Khoo said...

Hi Owen. I'm from CDK, Penang... You played beutifully. We will be waiting your arrival. Gambateh!加油加油加油gogogo!!!