Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brand New Gregoire Maret Signature Models

Wow! the more I see it, the more I love it..... the outlook is so attractive. This is a new signature models from Suzuki harmonica G48W and G48.

G48W is with rose wood cover, very beautiful craftsmanship, I wish to have a chance to try on this 2 new models, it should be awesome. The rose wood cover has deep and dark sounds, I have watch the video of Gregoire Maret playing on this harmonica. Tone color really deep and dark, and it suitable for romance, slow, sentimental, slow jazz, slow bossa nova and etc.... You can have a look at the video, is from official Suzuki music website.




Look at it, it sounds so deep.... There are more picture for the rose wood G48W.



The G48 is more on power energy sound, the things that I like about this harmonica is the cover. The cover is in blue colors.


Most of the harmonica in the market, all the cover are in Silver, black, Gold, or Antique Gold colors. There are some others color I have see it before, that is that is CX 12 purple, and white colors. The white colors is awesome beautiful. Unfortunately I didn't own it, and it hard to find picture also. So the G48 blue cover is really marvelous, love it so much. When I look at the poster picture, that is the first picture above, I thought it was color effect, but when I see the picture above I really "Wow" wonderful design.

You can have a look at the video, it sounds cool....


No comments: