Thursday, June 01, 2006

Last Day we leave Bournemouth to London airport....

Morning, we stil have our wonderful breakfast, but we need to finished our breakfast before 8am, because the bus will arrived at Bournemouth bus station at 8.30am,and we have to arrived London airport at 10am,because our flight was 12pm.

We stil manage to catch up 2 taxi and drove us to the bus station, and when we reach there, my friend Ming Chek (Black Pearl) you can see his picture at the bottom.The one who have double size of my body hehehe..... because he didn't brought 2 way ticket, so he need to buy the bus ticket at the bus station and we already brought 2 way ticket from the airport and before that, we have call up to make sure our ticket can come back to London airport. So we just wait for him and we all take que and waiting for bus coming.

8.30am, bus arrived, very sharp on timing.Black pearl is infront of me, he goes up to the bus and then I show the driver our tickets, and do you know what's the driver told me??? He said : "your tickets haven't confirm and you have to confirm your ticket before you enter the bus". Wow???? what is haven't confirm???? and he said : "you have to go to the ticket counter to show your ticket and confirm that you want to take 8.30am bus to London, and their will give you another tickets".

Oh my god.... no body tell us about this and even the ticket didn't print it as well, how we know about this??? we quickly ran to the ticket counter and change our tickets, but is too late, because the bus already full seat and we have to wait for the second bus. Unfortunetely, the second bus will arrived here at 11.30am. Crazy.... we will not able to catch up the flight,because from Bournemouth to London airport need 2 hours travel......

I really scared at that time and don't know what to do... The next plan that we could do is take taxi, but the taxi fees is very expensive, I can't remember how much is it, but is roughly 200 to 350 pounds. Crazy..... we don't have enough money to pay for it..... I'm so so so scared at that moment, and really don't know what to do.....

Luckly, my pianist Mr. James he goes into the information office and tell them about our case, and finally, they can arrange a taxi for us and we just need to pay for 50 pounds. Wow..... I really don't know how to explain in words the feeling that I know we stil able to catch up the flight.hahaha....

9.10am we settle our case and 3 of us were waiting the taxi coming.Time goes very fast 9.25am taxi stil didn't arrived, I am starting worry, because we need 2 hours travel to London airport.9.30am taxi arrived and we quickly put our luggage into the taxi and we left Bournemouth at 9.40am.

Sigh, finally we are on the way to the airport, but I'm stil worry we can not manage to get the flight.I slept in the taxi,when I woke up, I saw we reach the airport already.It was 11.35am, we only have 25 minutes.

Luckly black pearl were arrived early and he quickly pass us the trolly and show us where to check in.After we check in our luggage, already 11.45am. We ran like mad, we pass through the hand luggage scan, body scan already 11.55am. 5 minutes left.As Black Pearl told us, he just heard two words came out from us, that is "where" and "Fast" we don't even say goodbye to him..... and his flight was night flight.He is so lonely when are left the airport....

Finally, we reach the boarding room, our gate number is number 9, and i saw gate 1 just on my right hand side and gate number 9 should be the last gate. 3 of us ran like hell to the end of the gate. I think is almost 200 meter from gate 1. I keep looking on the gate number because I scared we pass the gate. gate 2, gate 3, ..... gate 8 then...... gate 10???? huh??? where is gate 9????? I quickly asked the guard, and he said gate 9 is the last gate, just go straight you will see it... Oh my god.... stil have 100 meter to go.... my whole body is so tired and my shoulder is very pain, because my shoulder is carrying a bag while my hand is carry another bag. Both bag is my harmonica and music score.... is so heavy.....

Finally, we are able to reach the boarding gate and after we get into the plane,The lounges were pull out immediately. 3 of us is the last people who enter the plane.... I stil remember my whole body was sweating like having bath....But all is over.... I am able to go home,thanks god......

No comments: