Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Malaysia Harmonica Society (MHS) Committee

Finally the MHS Malaysia Harmonica Society is register, and best wish to all of the
member and committee in MHS.

The committee member are :

President : Mr Lee (He is from Trans Sdn Bhd, Trans is doing magazine, travel and tour, also edventure training program)

Vice President : Mr. Ng Ming Chek

Treasurer : Mr. Soon Hock Chuan

Secretary : Miss Fion Phang

Others committee : Koh Keng Hong, Lee Thiam Seng, Evelyn Choong Seet Yee, Vincent Liew,Nikko Ding.

As in early I have mention in my last post, I quit from this society, and President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and some of the committee are also work in Trans Group, So I think they can collaborate well when doing any harmonica event since they are work in the same company. Now I need make a clear picture for all of you, I didn't join this society, I don't know why they have an official website but it didn't show out all the name of the committee member over there.

No comments: