Sunday, May 07, 2006

What's the hell is going on.......

Hai...... Yesterday I have spend all day long to scan my old picture,because my scanner is the very very very old type, and the speed is very very very slow.Sometimes, it will appear error message and I need to restart my PC again to continue scanning picture...Finally I have finished scanned 87 photo by 7pm.Then I drag all my new photo into a new folder so that it won't mix up with the other photo,and then I shut my PC.

After I have my dinner I open my PC and ready to copy it out to my thumbdrive, but when I copy from the folder and it say "Acess denied,you can't copy it , the file is being protected and or being using by other application" Shit........ all my time is wasted already...... I am so upset about this stupid message. Untill now I still like Norah Jones "Don't Know Why" this will happen..... and I need to spend another day to scan all over again :''''( how come scanner need so much time to process,hai........ really spoil my mood....

No comments: