Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Album Concept, 2nd song [Carmen FanDyssey]

I wish most of you have listen to my 1st song Cotton Eyed Joe, all of you are welcome to leave your comment. Thank you very much....

The second song that I am going to introduce to all of you is composed by George Bizet, Carmen. Why I put the title as Carmen FanDyssey? is because of the style of the song and is more than 3 combination of different Carmen theme and also music style.....

The intro of this song, I am using Hip hop beat to create an mistery feeling, and while you listen to the intro you wouldn't know is Carmen. I love that beat very much when I am doing the music arrangement on this song. Because that Hip Hop beat it give me bouncing feel no matter when I listen to it or playing live show performance. Beside that, when I repeat the theme again, I do improvisation on the 2nd and 3rd repeat...

The second part, from Hipp Hop beat, I switch to Latin style. it will makes you move and feel dancing.Because it feel like a celebration party, very happy and relaxing music style. I also have add in some support melody to make it more colors on the background music.....

After that, from latin I switch to classical style. I am using pizzicato, piano, string, and brass as a main instrument to create a classic feel on this part. Is a very straight forward waltz style.

The last part, from Classical style I change it to Techno Dance music style. It feel like more energy and powerfull. The whole song I make it feel like Fusion song, because it contain more than 2 music style in the song, and you will feel like from the intro is 2000 years and above, then switch to 1980's, and then back to 1800 century and finally come back to 2000 millennium century.

I have cut out 1 mins and 40 second to let all of you listen the concept and music that I have mention above..... Wish all of you love it....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erm...what i want to say is your music is actually quite shock for me. Maybe because of mixed a few types of styles....
but ,in order to make people feel that can swim into your music instead of shock,you have to do something about it. What is the thing? that answer is very easy, you must think it by yourself....
trust it, you able to do it!!!!!!!!!