Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hi everybody.........

Hi.... for so long I didn't write my journey....... and between it also happen a lot of things.........hehe..... life still go on.... Sorry for let you all waiting for so long..... and now I will compile all the photos included others country journey that I haven't post yet....

I know a lot of people still want to see what I have go through in my life... and now, I want to continue to write it and let all of you can read it and see it...... Last week, Taiwan earthquake, I am so worry about them and hope it will stop and everybody is fine over there....... But our country also not in good condition, because some of the stage was flooded..... a lot of people don't have food to eat, don't have place to sleep..... they are so pity........ I wish this coming new year will bring good to everybody...... no more sad news or unexpected things happen..... Wishing everybody blessed memories of the last year and have a great beginning for this year... God Bless....

Owen

No comments: