Sunday, August 13, 2006

6th Asia Pacific Harmonica competitions and festival Chromatic Final video...

This is the chromatic open category final round video that we took on the spot. You can have a look on it.... hahaha.....




This is the Champion in chromatic open categry. His name is Inagawa Arinori from Japan.



This is the 1st runner up in chromatic open category. His name is HIGA SACHITO, also from Japan.



This is me, myself. I was playing the "Roumanian Fantasy" by Francis Chagrin, and this song is specially dedicated to Mr. Larry Alder, he is the chromatic harmonica legend in the world. I choose this song, is to show my respectations and memorable for him... and I love this song so much....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mwahaha..nice nice..can see your concentration while playing the harmonica

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.... I have put a lot of effor on this song... Because I love this song so much and I also want to show my respectations and memorable to Mr. Larry Adler... He is so fantastic

Anonymous said...

Hi Owen,

We were checking out your video performance but was unable to find a way to stop the background music. You should seriously consider putting a tab for visitors to be able to mute or turn off the music.
Unless i couldnt find it....

Cheers,

芯瑜vs小鱼 said...

oh my god.. AWESOME!!!

chemmonica said...

Hello

At last I came to this site. I could enjoy these performances. Thank you.

A. Inagawa